The holidays are fast approaching, Christmas music, diet failures, and Black Friday stampedes are in full season. Between the relatives, last minute shopping, travelling, and the kids out of school, its a busy time. The thought of putting your home on the market may seem like a daunting task, all the more reason to find a great real estate agent. There are HUGE advantages to listing your home this time of year, let’s take a look at 10 of them in this blog.
1. People who look for a home during the Holidays are more serious buyers!
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you!
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you!
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays!
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price!
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a working week!
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until Spring to buy, you must be on the market now to capture that market!
9. You can still be on the market, but you have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days during the Holidays!
10. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year!
If you are ready to make a move and start the new year off in the home you’ve wanted forever, I can help. Feel free to contact me and sell your home for top dollar this holiday season. Call me, Eric at (774)634-5291 or email at email@example.com. I hope you and your family have a great holiday.